ELM offers a comprehensive list of pipeline services to ensure compliance with Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration’s (PHMSA) federal guidelines.
Pipeline Services are Essential to Maintaining the Integrity and Safety of Your Facility
Atmospheric Corrosion Inspections: Inspecting each portion of pipeline that is exposed to the atmosphere for evidence of corrosion. Meter painting to remediate corrosion is also offered.
Regulator Inspections: Inspecting the device (regulator) on the gas service line that controls the pressure of gas delivered for corrosion, overpressure events, and damage.
Pipeline Marker Replacement: Inspecting the marker and covering or replacing as necessary to ensure legibility and that the proper identifying and contact information for the utility is displayed.
Pressure Recorder Downloads: Downloading pressure recorder files at regulator stations and monitoring the maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP) and allowable build-up.
All Technicians complete a rigorous Training and OQ certification process that ensures the job is done right. Safety and technical training is continuous and based on refined best practices, with additional training specific to geographic, customer, or job requirements.
The SiteRight Advantage
ELM Utility Services uses ELM LaunchPoint’s SiteRight™ technology to provide the most advanced features to enhance these services including:
- Creating work area assignments by utilizing embedded GIS mapping data.
- Creating a customized data dictionary specific to customer requirements.
- Activating the Follow Me feature to plot digital breadcrumbs and track work completed.
- Recording critical data on gas leaks, meter inspections, abnormal operating conditions, and more, including pictures and videos as needed.
- Transmitting data collected back to the web portal in real-time for alert notification and reporting purposes.
- Documenting and tracking multiple audit types.
- Recording data while offline.
Let Us Know About Your Pipeline Needs
ELM Family of Companies
A Leading Partner for Companies Across the U.S. and Globally
With the ELM Family of Companies, you can map out your utility infrastructure, digitize your utility data, store energy for later use, and generate energy for your consumption needs. You can do all of this with a single partnership.